(1) Nicholson, B.G., G.R. Hancock, S. Cohen, and G.R. Willgoose (2012), An assessment of the fluvial geomorphology of subcatchments in Parana Valles, Mars. Geomorphology – special issue, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2012.07.018.
(2) Cohen, S., A. J. Kettner, J.P.M. Syvitski and B.M. Fekete (2011), WBMsed, a distributed global-scale riverine sediment flux model: Model description and validation, Computers & Geosciences, doi: 10.1016/j.cageo.2011.08.011
(3) Cohen, S., G. Willgoose, and G. Hancock (2010), The mARM3D spatially distributed soil evolution model: three-dimensional model framework, and analysis of hillslope and landform responses, Journal of Geophysical Research, 115, F04013, doi:10.1029/2009JF001536.
(4) Cohen, S., G. Willgoose, and G. Hancock (2009), The mARM spatially distributed soil evolution model: A computationally efficient modeling framework and analysis of hillslope soil surface organization, Journal of Geophysical Research, 114, F03001, doi:10.1029/2008JF001214.
(5) Cohen, S., G. Willgoose, and G. Hancock (2008), A methodology for calculating the spatial distribution of the area-slope equation and the hypsometric integral within a catchment, Journal of Geophysical Research, 113, F03027, doi: 10.1029/2007JF000820.
(6) Cohen, S., Svoray, T., Laronne, J.B. and Alexandrov, Y., (2008). Fuzzy-based dynamic soil erosion model (FuDSEM): Modelling approach and preliminary evaluation. Journal of Hydrology, 356(1-2): 185-198. doi:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2008.04.010.
(1) Willgoose G. R., Cohen, S., and Hancock G., (2012), The potential role of pedogenesis modelling in digital soil mapping Proceedings of the 5th Global Workshop on Digital Soil Mapping, 10-13 April 2012, Sydney, Australia.
(2) Cohen, S., Willgoose G. R., and Hancock G., (2009), A new approach for large scale simulation of complex spatial processes: the 3D soil evolution model mARM. In R. Braddock et al. (eds) 18th IMACS World Congress – MODSIM09 International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, December 2009, pp. 74-80. ISBN: 978-0-9758400-7-8.
(3) Cohen, S., Willgoose G. R., and Hancock G., (2008), Soil armouring and weathering: toward catchment scale computational modelling. Proceedings of the IAHS International Symposium, Sediment Dynamics in Changing Environments, 1-5 December 2008- Christchurch, New Zealand. IAHS Publication 325, ISSN 0144-7815
(4) Cohen, S., Willgoose G. R., and Hancock G., (2008), Spatial relations between area-slope, hypsometry derived from a DEM and soils of the Goulburn catchment. Proceedings of the 1st Global Workshop on High Resolution Digital Soil Sensing and Mapping, February 5-8, 2008- Sydney, Australia.